I am an enthusiastic and focused person, always ready for a new challenge. Learning programming is something that I started doing on my own and it is a great example of the fact that I am a highly dedicated and driven person that will strive in any environment in which I will have the opportunity to be part of. So, what I lack in work experience I make up for in character and determination.
2015 - 2018
BSc (Hons) Game Development
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
While at university I had to undertake multiple modules that focused on different parts of a game, below are some modules:
Game Engine Programming
Data Structures and Algorithms
Maths for Games
Physics Engine Programmer
Agile Software Development
Dissertation – Multiplayer RPG Game
For my dissertation I created a Real Life based multiplayer video game using Unreal Engine 4 and C++. The most important thing that I learned from this was how to use Unreal Engine 4 and the biggest challenge to actually get something done. This is because I have never used it before nor did any networking and while working on this project I managed to learn both. More informations can be found here.
2012 - 2014
A-Levels Games and Software Development
Telford College of Arts and Technology
Wellington, Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom
2018 - Present
Junior Web Developer
• Between meeting tight deadlines and learning new technologies I was constantly managing my time to make sure I can meet both.
• Having to learn new technologies such as AR and MR, has been challenging
but fun having the opportunity to learn them on the job.
• I was also in charge of the main system fixing/updating their business
2016 - 2018
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
• Implement any requests or feedback received by the client within the given deadline.
• Using the CMS created by Fujitsu to add or update content on the website
• Working remotely, I had to organize my time in a fashionable manner to be
able to keep in touch with my colleagues and clients.
2014 - Present
• Build a relationship with the client to understand their needs and write up
the project’s requirements.
• Create content for Garry’s Mod game server owners using gLua